Difficulty[edit | edit source]
The game can be played on multiple difficulties, to be decided each time you start a new world.
Beginner[edit | edit source]
Faster gameplay, simplified features.
- Satellites are not available in this mode.
- Construction and Research wait timers are shorter.
- Buildings have no maintenance costs.
- You can't choose to enable the Biospheres function, only the Biomass function.
Normal[edit | edit source]
Strategic gameplay, complete features.
- All features are available, except worldkiller asteroids. (Though those do occur in Normal Mode Earth)
- You start a new world with 10.000.000c
Expert[edit | edit source]
Intense gameplay, unique challenges.
- Worldkiller asteroids will come and attempt to destroy your world.
- The Planetary Defense Network and the Space Elevator satellite is available to build, while the Soletta, the Sky Farm, The Lagrange Academy and the Orbital Surveyor are not.
- There are expert events that only occur on expert mode.
- You start a new world with 5.000.000c.
- Skipping wait timers costs more Genesis Points (15 min = 1 GP)
- You can only spend 1 culture point towards independence once every 2 hours
- Spaceports don't earn any revenue.
- Biomass does not exist, only the biospheres section is chosen.
Ecosystem[edit | edit source]
Biomass[edit | edit source]
Recommended for new & casual players
All species are represented by one single metric, Biomass.
Biospheres[edit | edit source]
Splice genes & create new species
Create aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems and populate them with species you made and decided the genetic traits of.